London designers Jasper Morrison recently teamed up with Swiss start-up Punkt to introduce this über-cool cordless telephone. The concept being that the charging position is reversed, allowing you to make calls, check caller-ID, or voicemail while the phone is resting horizontally or vertically on its magnetized hammock-styled base. This allows you to tend to your phone calls while multi-tasking with ease. The back is rubberized giving you the opportunity to operate the phone face-up from your home office desk with out it slipping away from you. The interface has been methodically simplified to include only the essentials and the phone comes with ten different ring tones designed by sound artist Scanner. Release is scheduled for November 2010.
- David Beckham Partners With L’Oréal Luxe For HOUSE 99 January 9, 2018
- Saks Fifth Avenue X Dim Mak Steve Aoki Party #SaksXDimMak November 22, 2017
- The Symes Toronto Launch Party November 10, 2017
- TIFF BOOMBOX 2017 Celebrates FAME…Kind Of November 3, 2017
- Restoration Hardware Toronto Opening Party October 20, 2017